I have unshakable faith in children. They always show me the way. ♥

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the world is just awesome

It feels rather apropos that I finally get back to blogging today. I've missed the chance to sit and write and think. Also, that I share someone else's project -- because isn't teaching often the sharing of amazing things that other's have done?

This video is Matt Harding, traveling over the world and dancing a little dance in countries all over the world. It's absolutely incredible. It had me in tears. I want to hug this guy and then dance with him and everyone in the world and then hug him again.

I can't explain why this affected me so... maybe just because it reminded me again of the fact that no matter where we go, we're all just people... humans that laugh and cry and dance and sing.

It's rather amazing to watch people doing so together.

So... watch. And dance. Then come back here and I'll dance with you, too. ♥


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

[the link is here in case the embedding doesn't work]

Happy Inauguration Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

H and E from HOME really loved the dancing video! We wish we'd been invited to go along with Matt on his adventures.

kirsten said...

To H & E of HOME:

Wouldn't it be amazing to go with him? What an amazing trip it must have been. ♥